- Employee replication from SF to ERP fails
- Person already hired PG 002 in SLG1 (PG002)
- Other errors like PAOCF_EC_SERVICES 137 Enter payroll area for period &1 - &2 may happen due to the same cause.
- The failure happens when there are more than one employees in the payload and:
- The first employee processed is a new hire (parameter cv_new_hire is set to "X")
- The subsequent employee is already hired (parameter cv_new_hire remains as "X")
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
PG002, SRTUTIL, hire, rehire, IF_PAOCF_EC_DECIDE_HIRE_REHIRE~DECIDE_HIRE_REHIRE, Success Factors, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.