- When Crystal Reports are scheduled to PDF format, Arial Narrow font changes to Arial. This causes the text to not fit in the report.
- When the same Crystal Report is exported to PDF format inside Crystal Desinger, the font is kept as Arial Narrow.
- When the same Crystal Report is scheduled to RPT format, the font is correct also.
- Arial Narrow font is installed and maintained in fontalis.xml and in i18n.xml files.
- SAP BusinessObects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.