When approver launch the approve leave request task from uwl portal,you can see the below error as shown in the screen.The initiator of the Leave request is able to Approve his own leave under the following business scenario :
- The initiator sends a leave request to the Approver
- The Approver makes initiator as Substitute.Now, the leave that initiator has sent earlier is available in his own UWL (Universal Worklist)
- The initiator can approve his/her own leave
- When initiator launch the leave approval item,gets the below error
"The Same approver exist more than once in the leave request"
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Composition Environment
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5,leave request,substitute,initiator,own request,WS2150000,substitution,approval,fails , KBA , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , PT-RC-UI-XS , Leave Self Services Web Dynpro , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.