- The SAP BI Platform Support Tool (BIPST) is a Java based utility used by support engineers, consultants, and BI Administrators.
- It is designed for supporting many aspects of the BI Platform and simplifies the process of reporting on the landscape configuration, performing root cause anaylsis tasks, and delivering performance optimization and go-live services.
- You would like to learn more about the SAP BI Platform Support Tool
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform support tool 2.x
BIPST, bisupporttool, BI platform support tool, BI 4.x, 4.1, 4.0, 4.1, landscape report, summary, BIST, EWA, EarlyWatch, supportability , KBA , mkba , tlkba , biserver , bidep , bipsearch , BI-BIP-ST , Support Tool , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.