- Using 'set tracefile' option to send optimizer outputs to file
- Several messages are not sent to the tracefile, but still go to the client
- Client applications can fail when receiving unexpected messages :
- Msg 1562 : "The sort for Worktable% is done in Serial"
- Msg 1563 : "The sort for table_name is done in Serial"
- Msg 1025 : "Abstract Plan (AP) Warning : An error occured while applying the AP:"
- Msg 1026 : "to the SQL query:"
- Msg 1027 : "The following template can be used as a basis for a valid AP:"
- Msg 1028 : "Failed to apply the top operator 'union ' of the following AP fragment:"
- Msg 1031 : "The optimizer will try to complete the compilation of this query; on success, the query will be executed normally."
- Msg 1032 : "The query contains no union that matches the 'union ' AP operator at this point."
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
"is done in Serial" , , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.