- MIRO accounting document has incorrect tax code.
- MIRO simulate screen displays incorrect tax code than what is there in PO or what is chosen in MIRO > Basic data tab.
- SAP Release Independent
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India version (CIN) component
- This is relevant for CIN Materials Management (MM) module
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Taxcode, V0, A0, FTXP, FV11, FV12, Access Sequence, TAXINN, MIRO, MIR7, Accounting document, Simulate, XX-CSC-IN-MM , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.