- Changes of Oracle VARCHAR2 datatypes are not detected in the Merge Changes to Repository Document dialog.
- Local model and model stored in the repository are considered as identical.
- The Compare Models window does not show any difference.
- The model has been successfully checked in.
- No new document version has been created in the repository.
- The new datatype has not been updated into the repository.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- ORACLE 12c DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
character, char, varchar, type, byte, lenth, precision, check, checkin, 804318, CR804318, CR#804318 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.