- An intermittent issue with the database engine starting up and appearing to hang
- This happens when starting the database when using dbisql.com or dbremote.exe
- The message window is either half drawn in a minimised state when clicking on the lightning bolt in the Taskbar or full size and blank, showing ‘Not Responding’
- An error is shown in Event Viewer that the Database Engine "Stopped interacting with Windows and was closed"
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0.x
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 2008R2
SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0
-xm 0, KB 2719306, Windows 7, Windows 2008R2 , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.