- we have created new database and bcp in sysusers and sysalternates from old database.
- Manually granted permission to User Role created. However we are getting permission errors.
- While investigating found that local database (newly created) sysroles are not matching with sysusers table uid & gid.
- Do we need to take care of any other system tables?
- Can we delete sysroles and BCP in from another database ? Is it a correct approach ?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
logins, migration, BCP, sysroles, sysusers, sysalternates , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.