- You have an Advantage Database Server (ADS) table that is corrupt and you want to update it with a valid record
- You see a row that contains a data <corrupt> as seen in the screenshot
- Filtering the row shows the row contains an invalid value (ex. 0.0 as in the screenshot)
- Running ADTFix does not fix the corruption
- SAP Advantage Database Server - All supported versions
- Any supported OS
sybase, corruption, invalid, update, delete, reindex, recreate, re-index, re-create, reset, timestamp, format , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.