- While monitoring an SDS project in SAP HANA Studio, the following alerts are reported:
- The publisher <xyz> of streaming project <workspace>/<project> has low transaction throughput.
- The publisher <xyz> of streaming project <workspace>/<project> has low row throughput.
- The Alert Details for these two alerts (ID 609 and 608) indicate the User Action of:
Investigate why the publisher works slowly.
- How to investigate and determine why the publisher works slowly?
- How to identify which publisher is the one that is working slowly?
- Is it possible to configure multiple alerts for ID 608 or ID 609 to monitor particular publishers to the SDS project?
- What is the meaning of the configuration settings of "Threshold" and "Interval" for the two alert IDs (608 and 609) as described in the SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming: Configuration and Administration Guide → Smart Data Streaming Alerts in SAP HANA Cockpit?
- How to clear the previously reported alerts?
- How to disable the alert if it is not needed?
SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming (SDS)
SAP HANA 1.0 smart data streaming ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA streaming analytics 2.0
stream, processing, processor, , KBA , HAN-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.