- When editing a position via the Position Org Chart using the "Manage" button, the data is NOT synchronized immediately to the incumbent as per design, ANd no 'Data Change' Event Reason (ER) is created in the job information history of the incumbent (the employee). This results in an replication error to SAP Payroll as SAP Payroll always demands a data change event reason for a change in job information.
- The problem takes place when position data is changed via the "Manage Position" link or when making chages using "Admin Center > Manage Data".
- Attempt to take away all Manage Positions and Manage Data Permission, this causes problems where the HR person can not see the history of the position. This behaviour is very inconsistent in the system and can cause other unwanted behaviors.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central - Position Management
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions
Manage Position, Pos Org Chart, SF EC, Successfactors, SuccessFactors, SFEC, edit position, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.