- Some columns are not available in POWL Query after an upgrade.
- User can't display User Specified Status columns in POWL.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- SAP Note 1684977 applied manually or via Support Package
EBP, /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_BASE, GET_FIELD_CATALOG, e_default_technical_col, User-Spcd Sts01, UsrSpcdSts01Dsc, display, Column Selection, Displayed Column, Hidden Columns, confirmed value, Confirmed Value, Confirmed quantity, confirmed value, Delivery date, Total Invoice value, Last Confirmed date, Remaining Quantity, Remaining Value , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-PWL , Personalized Object Worklist , PSM-GPR-USS , User-Specified Status , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.