- Multiple scheduled jobs run every night from Datastage(on different server).
This job connects to the Production database and fetches the records from certain tables and returns the result to the Datastage.
- Each of these jobs used to complete within few minutes.
Recently, the job is taking more than 2-3hrs.
- Verification was made that there are no significant changes in the data volumes which may impact the performance.
- Running the jobs multiple times at different times of the day and we have observed that the duration of job is not consistent.
Some times it may run for few minutes to an hour as well.
- Verified that there are no other sessions which may create contention to the jobs.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
ETL, performance, ULC , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.