- You are using the Fiori APP 'Goods Receipt for Purchase Order' and since you upgraded to version 1610 it no longer works, the APP fails to open. You get a popup message stating "No Stock Types configured in backend system".
- When using APP "Stock - Single Material" or "Stock - Multiple Material" you receive incomplete stock information. Not all the stock type columns are displayed.
- In app "Transfer Stock - Cross-Plant" you cannot transfer material between plants because you cannot see the icons to do it.
- Other IM APPs eg: 'Manage Stock' may not show complete stock data.
- SAP S/4HANA version 1610
- SAP S/4HANA version 1709
- SAP S/4HANA version 1809
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Fiori
ECC, MM Fiori, T200A, MMIM_GR4PO_DL_SRV, MIGO_INSMK, stock types, F0843, "No Stock Types configured in the backend system", MMIM_MATERIAL_DATA_SRV, CL_MMIM_MATERIAL_DATA_DPC_EXT, STOCKOVERVS1, manage stock, MANAGE_STOCKS1, MMIM_MATERIAL_DATA_SRV, stock single material, stock - single material, "Transfer Stock In-Plant", "F1061", "Transfer Stock Cross-Plant", "F1957", "Stock Single Material, "F1076", "Post Goods Receipt for Purchase Order", "F0843", "F1595", Stock - Multiple Materials, unrestricted, missing stock columns. Post Goods Receipt for Inbound Delivery, Stock - Single Material, 103, 105, 101, Unrestricted Use, Stock, Blocked Stock , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.