- SOLMAN_SETUP > System Preparation displays a window with warning messages saying there are Authorization issues.
Some roles are not up-to-date, see long text for details (Message No. SISE_USER050)
Diagnosis: Some of your required user roles are not up-to-date.
User SOLMAN_ADMIN requires specific authorizations to perform scenario System Preparation (Message No. SISE_CONF877)
Diagnosis: Your user has edit permissions, but is missing other technical permissions to correctly perform this configuration scenario.
- Update User roles does not change the status of specific roles.
- On Advanced Mode, the "update Needed" column is checked and it keeps indicating that it will 'Overwrite existing target with source' for some roles
- Generated new profiles in PFCG does not fix the warning. It still keeps indicating these roles need updating.
- Delete the Z roles and recreate either by use the option 'Create new target from source' or directly in PFCG still indicates the roles needs update
- The Log area shows green status with Messages that show the Customer Role ZSAP* created and Profile generated as a copy of role SAP* for each of the affected roles. It also shows messages that the ZSAP* roles have been assigned to SOLMAN_ADMIN.
- The IGNORE option to continue indicates that User SOLMAN_ADMIN does not have recommended authorizations
- INstructions on notes 2225070 and 2274503 were already reviewed and followed
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP03
update needed flag role , KBA , SV-SMG-INS-CFG , Setup and Configuration of the Solution Manager system , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.