- Suddenly the ASE server become unresponsive.
- Due to this the server was shutdown with nowait option or it got exited abruptly.
- On the next restart, the database recovery fails and reports the below error:
Error: 3474, Severity: 21, State: 1
During redo the page timestamp value is less than old timestamp from log.
Page #=37859535,object id = 702625546, page timestamp=61b7 38f25639. Log old timestamp=61b7 38f32099. Log record marker = (1758984, 0).
Database 'servername' (dbid XX): Recovery failed. Check the ASE errorlog for further information as to the cause
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
tablealloc, hang, hung , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.