- You have integrated a SAP GUI for Windows Transaction iview under the Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP)
- You may observe several issues concerning this integration under the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser including:
- Back button not working
- The user profile/log off drop down menu will be hidden behind the GUI application
- Misbehaving navigation scenarios
- This behaviour is not noticed under Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox browsers
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
msie, webgui, its, transactional, flp, ffp, tx.sapssd, tx.sap, ie11, wingui, windows, fiori, launchpad, runtime , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , BC-FES-GUI , Graphical User Interface , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.