- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer installation fails with the following error (version may be different):
SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.1 SP6 has encountered errors during the install process
- Setupengine logs show errors such as the following:
ERROR: An unexpected internal error occurred. AddNode – Node creation failed. (FWM 23008)
AddNode aborted due to errors.
Error: Command execution failed. Giving up.
ERROR: An unexpected internal error occurred. AddNode - No suitable enterprise nodes could be found (FWM 23066)
- Explorer does not work as expected
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.x (4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.