- You have installed SAP Simple Finance (sFIN), on-premise edition or plan to do so. You require information about adding customer fields to the Universal Journal
- Prior to sFin in New GL, Transactions OXK3 and FAGL_GINS were used to add customer fields to the New GL tables. See KBA 1854555 in this regard .
- Transaction FAGL_GINS can no longer be used in sFin.
- It is no longer possible to enhance the compatibility views like for example FAGLFLEXA (In transaction se11 for table FAGLFLEXA you can see the compatibility view via the follow the menu path:
Utilities > Runtime Object > Display in the 'Header of active Runtime Object' information that Physical table = FGLV_FAGLFLEXA) after you did for example enhance CI_COBL.
- You can no longer enhance CI_FAGLFLEX04/CI_FAGLFLEX05 in SFin.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FAGLFLEXT, , FAGLFLEX*-tables, FMGLFLEXA, FMGLFLEXT, FMGLFLEX*-tables, PSGLFLEXA, PSGLFLEXT, PSGLFLEX*- tables JVGLFLEXA, JVGLFLEXT, JVGLFLEX*- tables, FAGL_GINS, FAGL_OPT_FIELDS, FAGL_FIELD_MOVEC, S/4H, S/4 HANA, FGL_MIG_REGENERATE_CDS, FINS_MIG_REGENERATE, ACDOCA,
, KBA , AC-COB , Coding Block , FI-GL-FL , Flexible Structures , FI-GL-GL , Basic Functions , FIN-MIG , SAP Simple Finance data migration , FIN-MIG-GL , Data migration for General Ledger Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.