- During boot time, ASE_PARTITIONS failed to check-out due to invalid licensing
- Several engines failed (21-27) to come online due to running out of aio-max-nr on Linux
- The license array  was never propagated to these new licenses
- Engines 21-27, enabled for ASE_PARTITIONS was still set to 0 after came back online successfully
- SAP hits error: 14130, Severity: 16, State: 4
- 00:27:00000:01132:2013/04/20 01:20:30.56 server Error: 14130, Severity: 16, State: 4
00:27:00000:01132:2013/04/20 01:20:30.56 server Cannot run 'ALTER TABLE' on table 'ROUTING_LOOKUP_UPDATE_CACHE' because semantic partitioning is not enabled. A user with System Administrator (SA) role must reconfigure 'enable semantic partitioning' to 1.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Linux on x86_64 64bit
- Linux of Power 64bit
Error 14130, Severity 20, State 1, Msg 14130, license, kernel mode, CR739710, CR#739710, 739710 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.