- When an Ariba supplier rejects a purchase order, the purchase order status is updated with "Rejected".
- In ECC, the rejected line items are deleted but no change output is automatically generated, and the purchase order remains in "Rejected" status on Ariba.
- You expect that when manually deleting all line items in ECC, a change output is automatically sent to Ariba, and the purchase order is updated with "Canceled" status in Ariba.
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite all versions ; SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, order confimation, close, OrderConfirmationRequest, OrderRequest, output , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.