- CMS database with new data access driver from BI 4.2 SP03
- How to access the CMS database through universe.
- Where to download the sample CMS universe and sample WebI report
- Information design Tool, New driver named BusinessObjects OpenConnectivity for SAP BI platform CMS system database.
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Service Pack 03 (SP03) or later
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- CMS Database
BI, BI 4.2, New feature, CMS universe, unx, download, sample, CMS, universe, LCMBIAR, SP03, CMS DB, DB, database, access, how to, new, driver, SAP BI platform CMS system database,BusinessObjects OpenConnectivity, IDT, connectionServer,SAP BI platform CMS system database , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.