- Value Help with table mxi_AttrValueHelp is defined for an attribute.
- After modifying this attribute value from Identity Management User Interface(IDM web UI), the value in ValText of table mxi_AttrValueHelp is stored as attribute value in DB. While it should be ValKey to be stored. This can be verified by checking DB view idmv_value_basic_all or idmv_vallink_ext for the user entry.
- When provisioning such user to target system, the above attribute value may cause errors. For example, the target system is AS ABAP.
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
value key, value help table, user type is unknown, output device does not exist. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.