- When attempting to connect to data source in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, receieve the error:
There was a problem accessing the Relational Connection on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform. Please check with your System Administrator that the connection is correctly configured.Unable to retrieve the datasource configuration : java.lang.NullPointerException
- Issue does not occur when user is part of Administrators group
- Issue does not resolve if full rights are assigned to User outside of Administrator group
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.X
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.X
CR4E, Crystal Reports 4 Enterprise, Relational Connection, Permissions, security, rights, admin, non-admin, non-administrator, access levels, full right, full rights, all access, restricted, ConnectionServer, Connection Servers, Usergroups, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.