- The SAP ASE errorlog showed Developer Edition was being used though the installed product was SAP ASE for Business Suite.
[SAP ASE log]
SySAM: Checked out license for 1 ASE_CORE (2018.1231/permanent/0534 6FD0 8CE5 427C).
This product is licensed to: ASE Developer Edition - For Development and Test use only
- The same problem still happened after removing a <SID>.properties file and restarting ASE.
- sp_lmconfig result showed that PE = DE and LT=DT.
Property Name Property Value
- The sysam.properties.template file is empty.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Error: 1601, ASE Developer Edition , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.