- You set up ERS functionality just for RETURN PO lines.
- The vendor master has the appropriate 'AutoEValGRSetmt Ret', 'Returns vendor', 'GR-Based Inv. Verif.', 'Auto. debit' (when a return PO line has been created, line item has been returned, and if t-code MRRL is being run in the background that it created the settlement automatically) flags selected.
- As you want to use ERS only for returns, the flag 'AutEValGRSetmt Del' is not set in the vendor master.
- No sub-range for this vendor.
- The ERS indicator does not show in the PO line item in the 'Invoice' tab.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, AutoEvalGRSetmt, xk02, me21n, po , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-IV-LIV-ERS , ERS , MM-PUR-GF-RET , Returns , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.