- Promotion job has started successfully - but appears to be hanging with no sign of progress
- ................... is seen indefinitely in the command line window (CMD)
- java_PID<PID>.hprof file generated in <BOBJINSTALLDIR>/SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging directory of the LCM CMS machine specified in the .properties file
- Checking the LCM_CLI logs (2225959 - How to enable tracing of the LCM command line utility (LCMCLI)) reveals that the following query is being run repeatedly - and nothing else:
SELECT static, relationships, SI_PARENT_FOLDER_CUID, SI_OWNER, SI_PATH from CI_APPOBJECTS, CI_InfoObjectS, CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS where SI_CUID='<CUID>' and SI_HIDDEN_OBJECT IN (0,1)
- Running the above query in AdminTools reveals the job is still in 'Running' state
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
promotion management, LCMBIAR , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.