- In IBM DB2 for z/OS, tablespaces have same name but different databases.
- A live data source is used to reverse the objects.
- If tablespaces are selected for reverse but no database object, SAP PowerDesigner may rename tablespaces to force name uniqueness.
- Due the database objects have not been reversed, the Database field in the General tab is not filled up and remains <None>.
- Edit the physical options of each tablespace, they all have the same database assigned, they should have the right database owner associated.
- When reversing more tablespaces (with same name, but different database owner), the Merge Models dialog reports that one single tablespace will be modified, and then new tablespaces will be created and possibly renamed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
mainframe, associated, none, 803852, CR803852, CR#803852 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.