- jConnect is able to get normal SSL connection but FIPS support is not present.
- When setting connection properties "ENABLE_SSL" & "ENABLE_FIPS" to "TRUE", jConnect does not always get a SSL FIPS connection.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- JDBC 5.5
- JDBC 6.0
- JDBC 7.0
- JDBC 7.07
- JDBC 16 ( is version JDBC 7.07 )
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase SDK 15.7 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
RSA provider, jdk, java, OCS, "SAP ASE", Developer's, CR#800511, CR800511, 800511 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.