- After upgrading your system from 4.1 to 4.2 Support Pack 3, when trying to refresh a BEX Query based Crystal report file the following error message is displayed in BI Launchpad:
The viewer could not process an event. Failed to retrieve members from the olap cube [CRSDK00001087] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
Der Viewer konnte kein Ereignis verarbeiten. Failed to retrieve members from the olap cube [CRSDK00001087] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise Designer the following error message is displayed:
Failed to retrieve members from the olap cube - [Internal Error BICSLovProviderL571]
Caused by: Incorrect internal state, initialQueryView is null. - [Internal Error BICSClientImplL1177]
- In prior versions of Crystal Reports for Enterprise (eg 4.1 Support Pack 6) this report was working fine.
- Newly created reports are not affected.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Pack 3
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2 Support Pack 3
- BICS connection to SAP BW
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
sort, soring, CRSDK00001087,CRWEB00000119, CR4E, CR4Ent , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.