- Unable to publish universe after changing the data foundation of a business layer
- Error "An error occurred while loading the universe" appears when publishing universe
- Error Detail: The universe contains broken links. Fix the links and try publishing the universe again.
- The old data foundation is still listed with red-cross mark in Referenced Resources tab when showing Local Dependencies on the business layer
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
BI4, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.x, IDT, universe, business layer, blx, dfx, change data foundation, link, publish, broken, links. dependencies, local, project, LOV, list of values, associate, BiSL, unx, Broken link, export, retrieve , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.