- Contact Person for a Vendor Master Record is not being synchronised during CVI to BP.
- CVI synchronisation for Vendor Contact Person is failing / missing.
- No record in table CVI_VEND_CT_LINK is being created during Vendor Contact Person Synchronisation.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BP, Vendor, Contact Person, CVI, XK01, XK02, MK01, MK02, FK01, FK02, MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT, MDS_PPO2, CVI_VEND_CT_LINK, CVI_VEND_LINK, KVNK, BUT050, LFA1, VMD_EI_API, VENDOR_SFWS_SC2, VENDOR_SFWS_SC1, SFW1, SFW5, LOG_ESOA_OPS_2 , KBA , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.