- You install SAP ASE 160 database with database options: "page compression" and "index compression".
- You are using "log shipping" or loading transaction log dumps across primary and copy (Disaster Recovery) systems.
- While loading transaction dumps or during rollback of transactions on this database, the process encounters an error:
Error: 632, Severity: 20, State: 2 Attempt to move memory with an incorrect length of -64613. Maximum allowed length is -74701.
- dbcc checkdb on this database is clean and there are no corruption errors reported.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
load transaction, log shipping, 632, syslogs, compressed, 803762 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.