- After upgrading to BI 4.2 SP3, the date format for List of Values (LOV) has changed to MMM YYYY, e.g. JAN 2016.
- Reproducible both in Webi Rich Client and BI launch pad (HTML/Applet).
- Data source for Webi report is BW query with BICS connection.
- The expected date format should be e.g. 001.YYYY.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP3
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BW BEx query with BICS connection
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
List of values, LOV, MMM YYYY, 001.YYYY, date, format, BICS, Webi, Web Intelligence, change, incorrect , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.