- At the DSPB, you create a Planned Order with a finite Scheduling Mode (Find Slot, Insert Operation)
- There are empty slots in the involved resources, but the Planned Order is unexpectedly moved far into the future
- If you switch to Infinite Scheduling, the order is created in the desired date
- In the Resource Utilization chart, you notice that the Resource is overloaded or 100% used, even though there are no activities scheduled at the time
- The overload can also be seen in the Resource Utilization report, transaction /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT
- You reschedule an order or activity into an empty slot in the Resource with a finite Scheduling Mode
- The operation is not rescheduled to the desired point in time and scheduling ends with errors, even though no activity or pegging relationships were violated
- Further, if you switch to Infinite Scheduling, the activity can be scheduled in the empty gap
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
/SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_CHANGE, /SAPAPO/OM_ACT_SCHEDULE, Find Slot, Insert Operation, /SAPAPO/CDPS0, /SAPAPO/CDPS1, /SAPAPO/CDPS2, /SAPAPO/CDPS3, /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT, COVERS_NEXT, cover flag , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-SCF , Scheduling Functions , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-PPS-DST-FCT , Scheduling Functions Detailed Scheduling Planning Board , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.