- You have Material Ledger active.
- You are settling a 2V material.
- There is a price change after posting the settlement document.
- Part of the differences are absorbed by the stock and the remaining differences are stored in PRD account.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
Price change 2V 3S settlement BSX PRD differences CKM3 CKM3N OKTZ CKMLKEV MLCCSPD CKMCCC KO88 CO88 cost component split ccs view standard actual price rescale activation change negative settlement sum total price differences rescaled fallback missing MLCCS fixed fix variable variables element structure inconsistency inconsistencies inconsistent incon account level lower CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error , KBA , CO-PC-OBJ , Cost Object Controlling , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.