- "fiori" as quick link property for a portal content object (iview,page,role) does not work
- When the quick link is used - <protocol>://<host>:<port>/irj/portal/fiori it behaves as if running <protocol>://<host>:<port>/irj/portal
- The quick link would open the corresponding portal object as any other quick link value before upgrade to 7.31 SP10 or higher
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 SP10 and above
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4 SP05 and above
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, quicklink, broken, navigate, URL Alias, link, , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.