- Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Adaptive Processing Server (APS) is stuck in the 'Starting' state in the CMC (Central Management Console)
- The EIM APS never reaches any further status, just hangs in 'Starting'
- In the EIM APS trace during startup, it is seen that the EIM APS successfully registers with the CMS, and then fails a minute later, this behaviour happens continuosly whilst the EIM APS is hanging in 'Starting' state.
2016 11 15 15:22:47.347|CMS registration succeeded.
2016 11 15 15:22:47.347|Check registration again in 60 seconds.
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|Failed to use InfoStore service to check for server IOR.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: server session not set yet, maybe the magic server token hasn't be set? mst:
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|Server registration with CMS may have been lost. Unable to find IOR in CMS repository. Attempt to re-register.
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|Re-registering with CMS.
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|CMS registration succeeded.
- Data Services
- Information Platform Services
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.