1. When trying to post a billing document the error "Assign condition type "xyz" in CO-PA" with message no. KE391 is raised. Affected operating concern is activated only for account-based Profitability Analysis.
2. SYNTAX_ERROR (ABAP Program RK2RXXXX) is raised even if operating concern "XXXX" is not active in your system.
- Controlling and Profitability Analysis (COPA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
CONNE_IMPORT_WRONG_STRUCTURE, CX_SY_IMPORT_MISMATCH_ERROR, SAPLKEFT, COPA , KBA , CO-PA , Profitability Analysis , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.