- In a Block Planning scenario, orders are unexpectedly rescheduled from fixed blocks in APO when:
- You change the order quantity
- You switch the Source of Supply
- You make an initial transfer from ECC to APO (be it via RIMODINI, RCIFORDT, or activation of integration models)
- You execute reconciliation in the Delta Report (/SAPAPO/CCR) by sending the order to APO
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
/SAPAPO/CIF590, /SAPAPO/CIF 590, /SAPAPO/CIF591, /SAPAPO/CIF 591, firmed blocks, Retain Operation Dates, KEEP_SCHED_DATES, IV_KEEP_SCHED_DATES, unexpected order movements, block planning, date-fixed, date fixed , KBA , SCM-APO-CA-CDP-BLK , Blockplanning , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-PPS-SCF , Scheduling Functions , SCM-APO-INT-CCR , CIF Compare and Refresh , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.