- When click 'Complete' button, transaction launcher wizard generates class with syntax error:
- Make syntax check on the transaction launcher handler class, method IF_CRM_IC_ACTION_HANDLER~PREPARE_DATA_FLOW has syntax error 'The field "__BDC" is unknown, but there is a field with the similar name "__GDC" '.
- The transaction launcher actually is not created due to the error.
- If try to generate the transaction launcher with the same handler class again, 'ABAP Programming Error' dump will occur:
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
ACTION_DISPLAY_CUSTOMER, CL_CRM_IC_ABOXSAMPLE_DISPBP, ICWEBCLIENTBORKEYPARAMETER, CRM_IC_APPL_UI_BDC003, CRM_IC_APPL_UI_BDC, 003, CRM_IC_APPL_UI_BDC 003, SYNTAX_ERROR, Not assigned, CL_IC_LTX_WIZ_TECHFACTORY , KBA , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , CA-GTF-IC-ACC , use CRM-IC-ACC(Activity Clipboard) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.