- Local Crystal Reports cannot be uploaded or saved to BI system by some users
- Error: Internal error: The Report Application Server failed when saving reports in Crystal Reports designer tool
- Error: Adding Crystal Report "xxxxxxx.rpt" failed. The server with kind rptappserver returned an error result. Failed to get an InfoObject or one of its interfaces. when uploading reports in CMC
- Error: This error occurred: "Failed. Please check the logs or contact your SAP Business Objects Administrator" when uploading reports in BI Launch Pad
- The error information below could be found in the E2E trace:
Security::IsAllowed( U=66967,R=3,Ob=2486476,Own=66967,T=271 ) : IsAllowed=false defined=false
[UID=66967;USID=2486466;ID=2486476] CInfoStoreSubsystem::Query_IsAllowedToSeeObject: user has no right to see the object ReportAddServiceTEMP 2486476
- This issue doesn't happen using Administrator
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.1/4.2
- Crystal Reports 2013/2016
BOE, XI, CR, APS, CRS, save, upload, personal, category, categories, RAS, report application server, BI, BI4, BI4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 CRS, Edge, publish, published, publishing, push, saving, saved, repository, CMS, Infostore, Filestore, FRS, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.