- It is not possible to install the addin, which allows you to import a Word document into a Requirements Model (RQM).
- The installation program has failed to detect Word 2016: the PowerDesigner InstallShield Wizard does not offer the opportunity to select the Word Add-Ins for installation.
- When the installation is completed, there is no file Sybase.PowerDesigner.Word.WordToRqm.vsto in the installation directory \SAP\PowerDesigner 16.
- This issue does not occur when an older release is installed, e.g. Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013.
- Same problem occurs with Microsoft Visio.
- Error message received: "The export to PowerDesigner failed. Please make sure that PowerDesigner is installed correctly "
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft, ms, winword, office, 365, WordToRqm, add-in, plugin, plug-in, create, export, 795338, CR795338, CR#795338 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.