- If you create a service backend PO for more than one SC in SOCO, system will only link one SC to the PO on ECC and on SRM side.
- SCs that are not linked to the PO remains in Status "Item in Transfer Process".
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Switch SRM_702_SERVICE_BUNDLING_PO is not active
EBP, SRM_CONT_IMPR_2, SRM_702_SERVICE_BUNDLING_PO, service bundling, Reqmt No., Requirement Tracking Number, BEDNR, I1111 , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , MM-SRV-ES , Enterprise Services in External Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.