- An error 177 occurs when alter temporary table
- Database has proxy database mapped on secondary companion
- Msg 177, Level 15, State 1:
Server 'ASE157', Line 1:
CREATE PROXY_TABLE cannot create a temporary object (with '#' as the first
Warning: unable to alter the proxy table in the HA companion server. You can
recreate the proxy database by issuing the following command from the companion
server: alter database <dbname> for proxy_update.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
- Solaris on x86_64 64bit
alter table, proxy database, temp table, Error 177, Level 15, State 1, CR754856, CR#754856, 754856 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.