- You have recently upgraded your BPC and BW systems
- You are transporting for the first time after the upgrade/changes
- The import status shows success for a transport request.
- The included objects are actually not transported to target system.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver,nothing,appear , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-TRA , Transport , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.