After you upgrade and run a Data Services job, the job hangs and fails as follows:
14.2) 11-09-16 09:07:16 (E) (31040:1989642016) RUN-050406: |Session Job|Data flow DF_New
Data flow <DF_new> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when
the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
==========================================================>. The process executing data flow <DF_new> has
died abnormally. For NT, check errorlog.txt. For HPUX, check stack_trace.txt. Also, notify Technical Support.
� IFICÞ$¬ pé$¬ 8c™Õ � BAjA�ç$¬ Ðæ$¬ àb™Õ � DVQQðé$¬ ðè$¬ ˆb™Õ � AwBg�ê$¬ Ðé$¬ 0b™Õ � F1bHpë$¬ ðé$¬ Øa™Õ � 2RkM0ë$¬ ðå$¬ €a™Õ � DkxNðë$¬ �æ$¬ (a™Õ ZGVm Ð`™Õ FDFJ x`™Õ � lZmFÐê$¬ Ðè$¬ `™Õ � mY2Rðê$¬ °ê$¬
Note: Data Services is upgraded from 22.214.171.1246 to Data Services 14.2 SP7.
Data Services 126.96.36.1996
BODS, DS, function call, Data Services upgraded, NRDM Function , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.