- sp_showoptstats is very slow (approximately 10 minutes) for range-partitioned table with only 16 partitions
- poor performance if a large number of partitions are defined
- a large number of columns have histograms defined
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
sp_showoptstats, histogram, partition, low, columns, large number, CR762909, CR#762909, 762909 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.