- sp_hadr_admin deactivate could hang for infinite time during drain
- SRS and RAT was connected earlier to SRS
- Msg 17517, Level 16 occurs due to a bug in the stored procedure
- Msg 17517, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'AK2', Procedure 'sp_hadrvrfyargs', Line 240:
CANCEL command is not allowed in current server state ( PRIMARY : INACTIVE).
(return status = 1)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
Msg 17517, Level 16, State 1, hadr_admin, SRS, RAT, sp_hadr_admin deactivate, CR764801, CR#764801, 764801 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.